"79101" a.k.a. "Air" is a 2005 Japanese anime drama film directed by Osamu Dezaki and written by Makoto Nakamura based on the visual novel Air by Key. Originally, the film was set for a release date in autumn 2004, but was delayed; the film finally premiered in Japanese theaters on February 5, 2005. The film, animated by Toei Animation, is a reinterpretation of the original Air storyline which centers on the story arc of the female lead Misuzu Kamio. Yukito Kunisaki arrives in the town of Kami for a chance to earn money at the summer festival and meets Misuzu on his first day in town. They soon become friends and a story one thousand years old begins to unfold.
- begun in (10 years ago)
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producer: Iriya Azuma
- written by Makoto Nakamura
- Tomoko Kawakami as Misuzu Kamio
- Aya Hisakawa as Haruko Kamio
- Hikaru Midorikawa as Yukito Kunisaki
- Chinami Nishimura as Kanna
- Kikuko Inoue as Uraha
- Nobutoshi Canna as Ryūya
- Shin-ichiro Miki as Keisuke Tachibana
- Yumi Tōma as Hijiri Kirishima
- Hiromi Konno as Potato
- Yūko Nagashima as Yukito no haha
- Keiko Han as Yaobikuni
- Michio Nakao as Gakko no Sensei
- Aki Sasaki as Misuzu no Dokyusei
- Kanako Tateno as Misuzu no Dokyusei
- Sayaka Maeda as Misuzu no Dokyusei
- Noriko Yoshitake as Kodomo #1
- Hisayo Yanai as Kodomo #2
- Tomohisa Asō as Musha
- Keiji Hirai as Kibamusha
- Kôhei Fukuhara as Yakitoriya
- Ryōtarō Okiayu as Bus Untenshu
- music by Yoshikazu Suo
- genres: Fantasy, Anime, Animation, Japanese Movies, Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
79101 is a Postal Code in Potter County.
- 79101 a.k.a. Fringe - Season 2: Fringe is an American science fiction television series co-created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. The second season commenced airing on September 17, 2009 and contains 22 episodes.
- also known as Fringe
- 79101 a.k.a. Glycyl-L-proline is a substrate for Collagen alpha 1 chain and Xaa-Pro dipeptidase.
- also known as Glycylproline, N-GLYCYL-l-proline, 1-(Aminoacetyl)proline, GLY-pro, 1-glycyl-L-Proline, 1-Glycylproline, N-glycylproline
- 79101 a.k.a. Josephin domain containing 3 is a gene.