- 795 a.k.a. Turkmenistan, formerly known as Turkmenia, is one of the Turkic states in Central Asia. Turkmenistan is bordered by Kazakhstan to the northwest, Uzbekistan to the northeast and east, Afghanistan to the southeast, Iran to the south and southwest, and the Caspian Sea to the west.
- also known as 土库曼斯坦, Turkmen, Turkmenia, Turkomen
- founded on (23 years ago)
- part of Asia, Eurasia
- instance of: country / land / state = the territory occupied by a nation
- member of: CIS / Commonwealth of Independent States = an alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
- read more about Turkmenistan (country)
- 795 a.k.a. The Steeplechase is a three tracked racing roller coaster at Pleasure Beach Blackpool in Blackpool, England. It is a custom design made by Arrow Dynamics. The ride was officially opened in 1977 by Grand National winner Red Rum, whose hoof print was also taken and is on display near the ride's exit. This is the only operating steeplechase style roller coaster left in the world. The riders sit upon a horse shaped vehicle which can seat one or two people in line. The ride has two chain lift hills and the track winds around part of the Big Dipper and underneath part of the Nickelodeon Streak. The station is located near the Pepsi Max Big One in the south of the park. Although not a high or fast coaster, riders often state that it is a lot more intense than it looks.
- also known as Steeplechase blackpool
- 795 a.k.a. Woodland Hills Mall is a Shopping center.
795 a.k.a. Laser is a publisher.
"795" a.k.a. "The World of Null-A", sometimes written The World of Ā, is a 1948 science fiction novel by A. E. van Vogt. It was originally published as a three-part serial in Astounding Stories. It incorporates concepts from the General Semantics of Alfred Korzybski. The name Ā refers to non-Aristotelian logic.
- also known as "The World of Ā", "The world of Ā", The world of Ā, The world of Ā
- language: English Language
- character: Gilbert Gosseyn
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Venus, General semantics
- copyright: 1945
- released in (70 years ago)
- award: - Retro Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for A. E. van Vogt
- 795 a.k.a. Operation Junkyard debuted in fall 2002 as part of the Discovery Kids Saturday morning programming schedule. Essentially a spin-off of TLC's popular series Junkyard Wars, OP/JY featured teams of teens that were challenged to build gadgets out of junk in six hours. Teams featured on the show include the Rummaging Robots and Jurassic Junkers, and the teams were tasked to build gadgets like water bailing machines, mud scooters, and remote control battleships.
- begun on (13 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genres: Action, Game show, Comedy, Reality television
- award: - Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Series nomination for Cathy Rogers, Gayle Gilman, Jim Rapsas, Malcolm Bird, Kelly Hefner, Rikk Greengrass, Sandy Broadway & Katerina Monemvassitis
- 795 a.k.a. S100 calcium binding protein G is a gene.
- also known as calbindin-D9K; calbindin D9K; calbindin 3; calbindin 3, (vitamin D-dependent calcium-binding protein)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 795 to learn how to say it correctly!