799 a.k.a. Villard, also known as Villard Books, is a publishing imprint of Random House, one of the largest publishing companies in the world. It was founded in 1983.
- also known as Villard Books
"799" a.k.a. "A World Out of Time" is a science fiction novel by Larry Niven and published in 1976. It is set outside the Known Space universe of many of Niven's stories, but is otherwise fairly representative of his 1970s hard science fiction novels. The main part of the novel was originally serialized in Galaxy magazine as "Children of the State"; another part was originally published as the short story "Rammer". A World Out of Time placed fifth in the annual Locus Poll in 1977.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1976
- released in (39 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for Larry Niven
799 a.k.a. Wedding Peach is a tv program.
- begun on (20 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Shin-ichiro Miki as Kazuya Yanagiba
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Takuro Amano
- Kotono Mitsuishi as Potamos
- Yukana Nogami as Angel Lily
- Yûji Ueda as Yousuke Fuuma
- Yūko Miyamura as Hinagiku Tamano
- Tomokazu Seki as Igunis
- Yuka Imai as Scarlett O'Hara
- Miwa Matsumoto as Jama-P
- Kazuki Yao as Pluie
- Kyōko Hikami as Momoko Hanasaki
- Mika Doi as Reine Devila
- Mako Hyōdō as Aphrodite
- Chiharu Suzuka as Sakura Hanasaki
- Ikue Ōtani as Akira Tamano
- Kenyu Horiuchi as Petora
- Kōji Ishii as Tarashi
- Kumiko Takizawa as Akemi Tamano
- Kumiko Watanabe as Brani
- Michiko Neya as Cloud
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Fantasy, Anime, Comedy
799 a.k.a. Black Hole was an enclosed steel roller coaster at Alton Towers in Staffordshire, England. It operated from 1984 until 2005. The coaster was located within a huge silvery black tent that ensured the ride took place in total darkness. The coaster itself was a Jet Star II, designed by Anton Schwarzkopf. During the time that the ride operated, the park also operated an outdoor Jet Star III, the Beast.
- part of United Kingdom
799 a.k.a. calcitonin receptor is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 799 to learn how to say it correctly!