Who is 7L?
7L was a member of the musical group Army of the Pharaohs.
- also known as George Andrinopoulos
- member of musical groups:
- read more about 7L (musical artist)
- 7l a.k.a. Sun D'Or International Airlines: Sun D'Or International Airlines Limited, also styled as Sundor, is an Israeli airline with its hub at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International Airport. It is a fully owned subsidiary of El Al and operates regular, ad hoc, and seasonal passenger charters using aircraft leased from El Al. The airline is licenced for the commercial transport of passengers and cargo on charter flights to and from Israel and owned an Air Operator Certificate to operate two leased planes that were fully serviced by El Al's maintenance. Most of the airlines services were between Tel Aviv and European destinations. As of March 2013, all Sun D'Or's flights are operated by El Al under Sun D'Or, Arkia and Israir brand.
- also known as Sun d’Or International Airlines
- official website: www.sundor.co.il/sundor/init.do?LANG=EN
- 7l a.k.a. AB Airlines was an airline with its head office in the Enterprise House on the property of London Stansted Airport in Uttlesford, Essex. AB was one of the first 'low cost airlines' in England, preceding others such as EasyJet, Ryanair, and Go Fly. It was created in 1993 by former Brymon Airways executives. AB Airlines was formerly known as Air Bristol. Initially the airline marketed itself as Air Belfast, reflecting its then principal route between Belfast International Airport and London Stansted. Aircraft and crew were based at Belfast International Airport, London Stansted Airport and Bristol Filton Airport. A base was then opened in 1994 at Shannon Airport to operate flights to London Gatwick Airport. This operation was marketed as AB Shannon.