On this page:
- 7th Street: There are two north-south arteries in Washington, D.C. named 7th Street that are differentiated by the quadrants of the city in which they are located. Historically, 7th Street has been a main north-south road in Washington, being the main route for travelers and farmers coming into the city from the north. This is evident in its intersection with Mount Vernon Square, a historically important public space, as well as the original Central Market, located at the intersection of Seventh, Pennsylvania, and Indiana Avenues. The space occupied by this Central Market has now become the location of the Navy Memorial. Seventh Street forms major intersections at Pennsylvania Ave, E Street NW, H Street NW, K Street NW, and Massachusetts Avenue.
- 7th Street or Aşgabat Street is a popular street in Ankara, Turkey. There are many cafes, restaurants and shops. It is located in the heart of the city, in Bahçelievler.
- The 7th Street station is a light rail station for both the LYNX Blue Line and the historic Charlotte Trolley in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A.. It is the northern terminus of the Blue Line. The station officially opened for service on Saturday, November 24, 2007, and as part of its opening celebration fares were not collected. Regular service with fare collection commenced on Monday, November 26, 2007.
- 7th Street is a street located in the Johannesburg suburb of Melville. It is lined with many restaurants and bars, which are mostly frequented by students from the nearby University of Johannesburg. See 7de Laan.
- also known as 7th Street, Johannesburg
- part of Johannesburg
- 7th Street is a Transit Stop.
"7th Street" is a film, directed by Josh Pais.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (12 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 7th Street
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
R 33 Do 7th street...
by Kathleen Hill, Gerald N. Hill
7th Street, St .
by Ali Welky, Mike Keckhaver
This program brought a totally different mixture of music during the late evening hours, Radio station KAAY's 7th Street studio in Little Rock; circa 1964. including a selection of hard rock, blues, jazz, and more—music some termed “West Coast ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 7th Street
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 7th Street
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 7th Street to see it in context!