On this page:
"8½ Women" is a 1999 comedy-drama film written and directed by Peter Greenaway, and starring John Standing, Matthew Delamere, and Vivian Wu. The international co-production was entered into the 1999 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as 8 1/2 women, 81/2 women
- countries: United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany
- languages: English Language, Italian Language, Latin Language, Japanese Language
- production design by Emi Wada
- cinematography by Sacha Vierny
- music by Frank Loesser, Giuseppe Verdi
- costume design by Emi Wada
- genres: Comedy, Comedy-drama, Drama
- subject: 8½
- If every man thinks of sex once every nine minutes, what does he think of the other eight?
- If every man is supposed to think of sex once every nine minutes, what on earth does he think of...
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (15 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 8½ Women
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 8½ Women
Women in Africa, generally a lot needs to be done for women. Women are not being educated, not only in Angola but my trip to Nigeria, one point I would make over and over again was that women need to be educated too. (Mia Farrow)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 8½ Women to see it in context!