8 Out of 10 Cats
On this page:
8 Out of 10 Cats is a British television comedy panel game produced by Zeppotron for Channel 4. It was first broadcast on 3 June 2005. The show is hosted by Jimmy Carr and the current team captains are Sean Lock and Jon Richardson.
- begun on (10 years ago)
- 144 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each, in 10 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- genres: Panel game, Game show, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- National Television Award for Most Popular Quiz Programme
- National Television Award for Most Popular Entertainment Programme
- official website: www.channel4.com/programmes/8-out-of-10-cats
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 8 Out of 10 Cats
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 8 Out of 10 Cats to see it in context!