On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 8-Bit
What does 8-Bit mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [computing, of a word size, or an integer] Represented using 8 bits (1 byte)
- [computer graphics, music] Originating from or resembling art from the 8-bit computer game era.
Who is 8-Bit?
8-Bit a.k.a. Naoki Maeda is a Japanese composer best known for composing and arranging the music for Konami music video games, including the Dance Dance Revolution and Bemani series.
- read more about Naoki Maeda
8-Bit is a musical group.
- also known as 8 Bit
- albums: "You Ain't No Robot", "We Sold Our Souls for Nothing", "8 Bit"
- official website: ninjastarrecords.com/bit~1.htm
8-Bit is a Japanese animation studio established in September 2008.
"8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a documentary film directed by Marcin Ramocki.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (9 years ago)
- "8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a musical single of DJ Nikita Capricorn.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a musical album of 8-Bit.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "8-Bit" is a musical album of Eisenfunk.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a composition.
8-bit: In computer architecture, 8-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are at most 8 bits wide. Also, 8-bit CPU and ALU architectures are those that are based on registers, address buses, or data buses of that size. 8-bit is also a term given to a generation of microcomputers in which 8-bit microprocessors were the norm.
- also known as 8 bit, 8 μπιτ
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 8-Bit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Graves
8-bit A value or ...
For example, the classic Z80 microprocessor had 8-bit registers. The Intel 8088, used in the original IBM PC, had 16-bit ...
by Philip A. Laplante
an 8-bit parallel port ...
by David Crolla
Header Ident field Data field Synch break Synch field MSB In-frame response space LSB MSB LSB 8-bit 8-bit Field Transmitted by the master task. Header Transmitted by the slave task. Response Synch break Figure 8. LIN frame format.
by Philip A. Laplante
an 8-bit parallel port includes true 8-bit bi-directional data lines. ( MP) bit per second (bps) measure of transferrate of a modem or a bus or any ...
by Phillip A. Laplante
an 8-bit parallel port includes true 8-bit bi-directional data lines. ( MP) bit per second (bps) measure of transfer rate of a modem or a bus or any ...
by John Daintith, Edmund Wright
UTF-8 (8-bit Unicode Transformation Format) A method of encoding UNICODE characters so that they take up less space. Unicode currently allows for over one million different characters, so each character would theoretically need to take up ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 8-Bit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 8-Bit
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about 8-Bit
Click on an item to play that video:
- 8-bit meaning and pronunciation
Refers to the size of the internal registers of the CPUs used in the early days of personal computers and gaming consoles. It does not refer solely to NES or any ...
- 8-bit Minecraft Computer Tutorial: ALU [Explanation]
1:1 The tutorial in how to build a minecraft computer. This series is on how to build the ALU, or the Arithmetic Logic Unit. It is split up in small sections.
- Miami Nights [8-bit] - Lower Definition
8-bit version of Miami Nights by Lower Definition.
- Steins;Gate 8-bit - Explanation
BGM from the visual novel Steins;Gate 8-bit, by Nitroplus and 5pb.
- 8-bit Meaning
Video shows what 8-bit means. Represented using 8 bits (1 byte). Originating from or resembling art from the 8-bit computer game era.. 8-bit Meaning. How to ...
- 8-Bit Idiom
- Pwrout- Definition of Substance (8-bit)
- Functional programming on 8-bit Arduino! (with ATS language)
No GC. No malloc. With Dependent type and Linear type! It's written with ATS language...
- 8-bit Scutum Jungle Bass mix [DL Description.]
See also the pronunciation examples of 8-Bit!
Quotes about 8-Bit
I like animals. I like natural history. The travel bit is not the important bit. The travel bit is what you have to do in order to go and look at animals. (David Attenborough)
more quotes about 8-bit...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 8-Bit to see it in context!