On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 8-Bit
What does 8-Bit mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [computing, of a word size, or an integer] Represented using 8 bits (1 byte)
- [computer graphics, music] Originating from or resembling art from the 8-bit computer game era.
Who is 8-Bit?
8-Bit a.k.a. Naoki Maeda is a Japanese composer best known for composing and arranging the music for Konami music video games, including the Dance Dance Revolution and Bemani series.
- read more about Naoki Maeda
8-Bit is a musical group.
- also known as 8 Bit
- albums: "You Ain't No Robot", "We Sold Our Souls for Nothing", "8 Bit"
- official website: ninjastarrecords.com/bit~1.htm
8-Bit is a Japanese animation studio established in September 2008.
"8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a documentary film directed by Marcin Ramocki.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (9 years ago)
- "8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a musical single of DJ Nikita Capricorn.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a musical album of 8-Bit.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "8-Bit" is a musical album of Eisenfunk.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "8-bit" a.k.a. "8 Bit" is a composition.
8-bit: In computer architecture, 8-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are at most 8 bits wide. Also, 8-bit CPU and ALU architectures are those that are based on registers, address buses, or data buses of that size. 8-bit is also a term given to a generation of microcomputers in which 8-bit microprocessors were the norm.
- also known as 8 bit, 8 μπιτ
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 8-Bit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Crolla
Header Ident field Data field Synch break Synch field MSB In-frame response space LSB MSB LSB 8-bit 8-bit Field Transmitted by the master task. Header Transmitted by the slave task. Response Synch break Figure 8. LIN frame format.
Most online services, such as CompuServe or America Online, use no parity and an 8-bit data word. Parity Bit An extra or redundant bit detect data transmission errors. Parity Checking A check applied to a character or a series of characters ...
by Michael Graves
8-bit A value or ...
by Philip A. Laplante
an 8-bit parallel port ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 8-Bit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 8-Bit
Click on an item to view that photo:
Daylight Music - 8-bit special
Photo credit: p_a_h
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about 8-Bit
Click on an item to play that video:
- 8-bit meaning and pronunciation
Refers to the size of the internal registers of the CPUs used in the early days of personal computers and gaming consoles. It does not refer solely to NES or any ...
- 8-bit Minecraft Computer Tutorial: ALU [Explanation]
1:1 The tutorial in how to build a minecraft computer. This series is on how to build the ALU, or the Arithmetic Logic Unit. It is split up in small sections.
- Miami Nights [8-bit] - Lower Definition
8-bit version of Miami Nights by Lower Definition.
- Steins;Gate 8-bit - Explanation
BGM from the visual novel Steins;Gate 8-bit, by Nitroplus and 5pb.
- 8-bit Meaning
Video shows what 8-bit means. Represented using 8 bits (1 byte). Originating from or resembling art from the 8-bit computer game era.. 8-bit Meaning. How to ...
- 8-Bit Idiom
- Pwrout- Definition of Substance (8-bit)
- Functional programming on 8-bit Arduino! (with ATS language)
No GC. No malloc. With Dependent type and Linear type! It's written with ATS language...
- 8-bit Scutum Jungle Bass mix [DL Description.]
See also the pronunciation examples of 8-Bit!
Quotes about 8-Bit
A bit thicker,
A bit lovable,
A bit useful,
A bit better;
But we need you and,
You will be well once again! !
However, try to take it up to yourself and,
Let me take this away!
For, i just want you to know who i am. (Edward Kofi Louis)
more quotes about 8-bit...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 8-Bit to see it in context!