On this page:
- "80 Million" is a 2011 film directed by Waldemar Krzystek.
- also known as 80 Millionow, 80 Millions, 80 Milionów
- country: Poland
- language: Polish Language
- producers: Sylwester Banaszkiewicz & Marcin Kurek
- production design by Marek Warszewski
- written by Waldemar Krzystek & Krzysztof Kopka
- Krzysztof Czeczot as Józek
- Maciej Makowski as Piotr
- Mariusz Benoit as Stary
- Piotr Glowacki as Sobczak
- Jan Frycz as Baginski
- Olga Frycz as Marta
- Filip Bobek as Wladyslaw
- Marcin Bosak as Maks
- Sonia Bohosiewicz as Czerniak
- Krzysztof Stroiński as Zegota
- Przemyslaw Bluszcz as Bogdan Stroinski
- Agnieszka Grochowska as Anka
- Marek Kossakowski as Zdzich
- Adam Ferency as Cardinal
- Wojciech Solarz as Staszek
- casting by Julia Popkiewicz
- cinematography by Piotr Śliskowski
- edited by Marek Mulica
- music by Zbigniew Karnecki
- costume design by Małgorzata Zacharska
- genres: Historical drama, Thriller, Action Film, Comedy
- released on
- official website: www.80mln.pl/en/index.php
- "80 Million" is a short film, directed by Mohamed Zayan and written by Eslam Zeen El Abedeen & Mohamed Zayan.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 80 Million
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lois A. Vitt
By 2050, an estimated 80 million Americans will be at least 65 years old, and those aged 80-plus will increase significantly as well. American society will be composed of a growing proportion of nonworking seniors whose increased longevity ...
An Encyclopedia by Geralyn G. Brostrom, Jack Brostrom
Wine imports 80 million.
An Indispensable Tool for Helping People with Their Problems by Dr Tim Clinton, Dr Ron Hawkins
million to 80 million Americans suffer from compulsive overeating, and 5% to 15% will die from its consequences each year. Some $20 billion is spent yearly by Americans seeking to lose weight. • 1% to 2% of adolescent girls (close to ...
by J. C. Aggarwal, S. P. Agrawal
Dollars 80 million. Human-resource constraints on growth should be reduced, labour productivity increased, and the social costs of adjustment lessened through a project that seeks to strengthen employment services (in particular expansion ...
A Cultural Encyclopedia of the Human Face by Margo DeMello
As the primate order emerged 65 to 80 million years ago, the skull and face shape began to change further, with early primates like the plesiadapis. Snouts became shorter and the eyes, which on many mammals sit on the sides of the ...
by Colin Baker, Sylvia Prys Jones
Over 50 million children study English as an additional language at primary level; over 80 million study it at secondary level (these figures exclude China).' Such a widespread use of English means that Anglo culture, Anglo institutions, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 80 Million
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 80 Million
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 80 Million to see it in context!