800 is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
- 800 a.k.a. Uganda, officially the Republic of Uganda, is a landlocked country in East Africa. It is bordered to the east by Kenya, to the north by South Sudan, to the west by the Democratic Republic of the Congo, to the southwest by Rwanda, and to the south by Tanzania. Uganda is the world's second most populous landlocked country after Ethiopia. The southern part of the country includes a substantial portion of Lake Victoria, shared with Kenya and Tanzania, situating the country in the African Great Lakes region. Uganda also lies within the Nile basin, and has a varied but generally equatorial climate.
- also known as The Republic of Uganda, Republic of Uganda
- founded on (53 years ago)
- part of Africa, East Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- Buganda = a state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom
- Entebbe = a town in southern Uganda on Lake Victoria
- Jinja = a city in Uganda on the north shore of Lake Victoria
- Gulu = a city in northern Uganda
- Lake Edward = a lake in the Great Rift Valley between Congo and Uganda
- Nile River / Nile = the world's longest river (4150 miles); flows northward through eastern Africa into the Mediterranean
- member: Ugandan = a native or inhabitant of Uganda
- read more about Uganda (country)
- 800 a.k.a. The Runaway Mine Train is a powered steel roller coaster made by MACK Rides of Germany. The ride is located in the Katanga Canyon area of Alton Towers in Staffordshire, England.
- part of United Kingdom
Who is 800?
800 a.k.a. Alon Pilberg is Taboola's Chief Technological Officer.
- read more about Alon Pilberg
- "800" is a musical album of Mercan Dede.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "800" a.k.a. "800°" is a musical single of Andra Generationen.
- "800" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "800" is a composition.
"800" a.k.a. "The World Menders" is a book by Lloyd Biggle, Jr.
- authors: Lloyd Biggle, Jr.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- released in (44 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for Lloyd Biggle, Jr.
- 800 a.k.a. Bachelors Walk was a comedy-drama based around three single men living in a house in Dublin’s Bachelors Walk.
- "800" is a 2010 short film directed by Rachel Syms.
- 800 is a camera iso capability.
- 800 a.k.a. Indoleacetaldehyde is a substrate for Retina-specific copper amine oxidase, Aldehyde dehydrogenase X, Amine oxidase B, Amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase, Aldehyde dehydrogenase, Fatty aldehyde dehydrogenase, 4-trimethylaminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase, Aldehyde dehydrogenase, Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 7 member A1, Amine oxidase A, Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A3 and Membrane copper amine oxidase.
- also known as 2-(3-Indolyl)acetaldehyde, 1H-indole-3-acetaldehyde, 1H-Indol-3-ylacetaldehyde, 2-(indol-3-yl)acetaldehyde, indole-3-acetaldehyde, Indol-3-ylacetaldehyde, Tryptaldehyde
- 800 a.k.a. Caldesmon is a protein.
- also known as Caldesmon 1, NAG22, Cald1, CDM
- 800 a.k.a. caldesmon 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 800 to learn how to say it correctly!