801 a.k.a. Sharpe is a British series of television dramas starring Sean Bean as Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars. Sharpe is the hero of a number of novels by Bernard Cornwell; most, though not all, of the episodes are based on the books. Produced by Celtic Films and Picture Palace Films for the ITV network, the series was shot mainly in Turkey and Crimea, although some filming was also done in England, Spain and Portugal.
- also known as Sharpe sorozat
- begun in (23 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 90 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Action/Adventure, Adventure Film, Action, Military
- award: - British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series nomination for Simon R. Lewis & Tom Clegg
- official website: www.sharpefilm.com
"801" a.k.a. "The World Inside" is a science fiction novel written by Robert Silverberg and published in 1971. The novel's first chapter was first published in 1970 as a short story titled "A Happy Day in 2381". The World Inside was nominated for a Hugo Award in 1972.
- also known as Les Monades urbaines
- language: English Language
- genres: Dystopia, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- released in (45 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for Robert Silverberg
801 were an English experimental rock band that were originally formed in 1976 for three live concerts by Phil Manzanera Brian Eno Bill MacCormick Francis Monkman Simon Phillips Lloyd Watson.
- also known as 801 Live
- genres: Progressive rock, Art rock, Experimental rock, Jazz
- albums: "801 Live", "Listen Now", "Live @ Hull"
801 a.k.a. Beastie was a steel family roller coaster made by Pinfari of Italy. The coaster was located in the Adventure Land area of Alton Towers in Staffordshire, England. The ride featured a tunnel and performed two laps of the circuit each run.
- part of United Kingdom
801 a.k.a. calmodulin 1 (phosphorylase kinase, delta) is a gene.
- also known as phosphorylase kinase, delta subunit; calmodulin 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 801 to learn how to say it correctly!