8036 a.k.a. Sous le soleil is a French soap opera broadcast on French major channel TF1 from 1996 to 2008. A spin-off, Sous le soleil de Saint-Tropez has been broadcast in French channel TMC since 2013.
- begun on and completed on (6 years ago)
- 480 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: France
- regular cast:
- genre: Soap opera
- official website: www.sous-le-soleil.com/index.php?lg=uk
8036 is a Postal Code.
- 8036 a.k.a. Arctic char or Arctic charr, Salvelinus alpinus, is a cold-water fish in the family Salmonidae, native to alpine lakes and arctic and subarctic coastal waters. It breeds in fresh water, and populations can either be landlocked or anadromous, migrating to the sea. No other freshwater fish is found as far north; it is, for instance, the only fish species in Lake Hazen on Ellesmere Island in the Canadian Arctic. It is one of the rarest fish species in Britain, found only in deep, cold, glacial lakes, and is at risk from acidification. In other parts of its range, such as Scandinavia, it is much more common, and is fished extensively. It is also common in the Alps, where it can be found in lakes up to an altitude of 2,600 m above sea level, and in Iceland. In Siberia, it is known as golets and it has been introduced in lakes where it sometimes threatens less hardy endemic species, such as the small-mouth char and the long-finned char in Elgygytgyn Lake.
- 8036 a.k.a. soc-2 suppressor of clear homolog (C. elegans) is a gene.
- also known as suppressor of clear, C. elegans, homolog of; soc-2 suppressor of clear homolog