804 a.k.a. Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It borders Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, Romania and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south. Thecity of Kiev is the country's capital.
- also known as Ukraine Region, Ukrayina
- founded on (23 years ago)
- part of Europe, Eurasia
- instance of: country / land / state = the territory occupied by a nation
- Crimea = a Ukrainian peninsula between the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov
- capital of the Ukraine / Kyyiv / Kiev = capital and largest city of the Ukraine
- Donetske / Donetsk / Stalino = an industrial city in the Donets Basin
- Donets Basin / Donbass / Donbas = an industrial region in the Ukraine
- Chernobyl = a city in north central Ukraine
- Kharkiv / Kharkov = a city in northeastern Ukraine
- Odessa / Odesa = a port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea
- Carpathian Mountains / Carpathians = a mountain range in central Europe that extends from Slovakia and southern Poland southeastward through western Ukraine to northeastern Romania
- Danube River / Danube / Danau = the 2nd longest European river
- Dnieper River / Dnieper = a river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea
- member of: CIS / Commonwealth of Independent States = an alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
- member: Ukranian = a native or inhabitant of the Ukraine
- read more about Ukraine (country)
804 a.k.a. Longmans, Green and Co. is a publisher.
"804" a.k.a. "Wizard" is a 1980 science fiction novel by John Varley. It is the second book in his Gaea Trilogy. It was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1981.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-08
- released in (35 years ago)
- 804 a.k.a. Chiller is a TV program, begun on (19 years ago).
- 804 a.k.a. calmodulin 1 (phosphorylase kinase, delta) pseudogene 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 804 to learn how to say it correctly!