8080 is a tautonym (it is composed of two identical parts). View more tautonyms!
"8080" a.k.a. "Masters of Glass" is an award-nominated book by M. Coleman Easton.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for M. Coleman Easton
- 8080 a.k.a. Poecilia is a genus of fishes in the family Poeciliidae of the order Cyprinodontiformes. They are native to fresh, brackish and salt water in the Americas, and some species in the genus are euryhaline. They are often seen as live-bearing aquarium fish. All species in Poecilia are called mollies except for the Endler's livebearer and the well-known guppy. Without a modifying adjective, molly usually refers to the species Poecilia sphenops.
- 8080 a.k.a. The Sun Trap is a TV program, begun in (35 years ago).
- 8080 a.k.a. Growing Up Gotti - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 8080 a.k.a. hypertension with brachydactyly is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 8080 to learn how to say it correctly!