"8086" a.k.a. "Pandora's Genes" is an award-nominated book by Kathryn Lance.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Kathryn Lance
"8086" a.k.a. "60 Minute Man" is an unaired pilot of a TV series.
- also known as Sixty Minute Man
- country: United States of America
- director: Jon Avnet
- starring: David James Elliott as John Henderson
- genre: Drama
- 8086 a.k.a. AAAS: Aladin also known as adracalin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AAAS gene [achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia ].
- 8086 a.k.a. achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia (Allgrove, triple-A) is a gene.
- also known as aladin
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 8086 to learn how to say it correctly!