816 a.k.a. Bootleg is a 2002 miniseries for children, commissioned by the BBC and based on a book of the same name by Alex Shearer. It was shown as a three-part series in the UK, with subsequent broadcasts in Australia and all over the world.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 3 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- Steven Geller as Mike 'Huntley' Hunter
- Gemma Jones as Mrs. Bubby
- Anthony Hammer as Jason 'Smudger' Moore
- Martin Jarvis as Mr. Blades
- Greg Saunders as Ron Moore
- Roz Hammond as Tricia Moore
- Rhondda Findleton as Carol Hunter
- Ian Bliss as Darius Crowe
- David Roberts as Martin Burrows
- Damien Bodie as Frankie Crawley
- Heli Simpson as Myrtle Jackson
- Rhys McConnochie
- Louise Siversen
- genres: Miniseries, Drama, Children's television series
- some of the awards:
- Australian Film Institute Award for Best Direction in Television Drama (For episode #2.) nomination for Ian Gilmour
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series nomination for Ewan Burnett
- AACTA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Television Screen Craft (For cinematography.) nomination for Craig Barden
"816" a.k.a. "The Magic of Oz": The Magic of Oz: A Faithful Record of the Remarkable Adventures of Dorothy and Trot and the Wizard of Oz, Together with the Cowardly Lion, the Hungry Tiger and Cap'n Bill, in Their Successful Search for a Magical and Beautiful Birthday Present for Princess Ozma of Oz is the thirteenth Land of Oz book written by L. Frank Baum. Published on June 7, 1919, one month after the author's death, The Magic of Oz relates the unsuccessful attempt of the Munchkin boy Kiki Aru and former Nome King Ruggedo to conquer Oz.
- also known as "The Magic of Oz (Large Print)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1919
- released in (96 years ago)
- 816 a.k.a. Bacteroides is a genus of Gram-negative, obligately anaerobic bacteria. Bacteroides species are non-endospore-forming bacilli, and may be either motile or non-motile, depending on the species. The DNA base composition is 40-48% GC. Unusual in bacterial organisms, Bacteroides membranes contain sphingolipids. They also contain meso-diaminopimelic acid in their peptidoglycan layer.
- 816 a.k.a. calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase (CaM kinase) II beta is a gene.
- also known as proline rich calmodulin-dependent protein kinase, CaM-kinase II beta chain, CaM kinase II beta subunit, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IIB, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II beta chain, CaMK-II beta subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 816 to learn how to say it correctly!