817 a.k.a. Love Thy Neighbour is a British sitcom, which was transmitted from 13 April 1972 until 22 January 1976, spanning eight series. The sitcom was produced by Thames Television for the ITV network. The principal cast included Jack Smethurst, Rudolph Walker, Nina Baden-Semper and Kate Williams. In 1973, the series was adapted into a film of the same name, and a later sequel series was set in Australia.
- begun on and completed on (38 years ago)
- 55 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 8 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Vince Powell
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
"817" a.k.a. "Glinda of Oz" is the fourteenth Land of Oz book written by children's author L. Frank Baum, published on July 10, 1920. It is the last book of the original Oz series, which was later continued by other authors. Like most of the Oz books, the plot features a journey through some of the remoter regions of Oz; though in this case the pattern is doubled: Dorothy and Ozma travel to stop a war between the Flatheads and Skeezers; then Glinda and a cohort of Dorothy's friends set out to rescue them.
- also known as "Glinda of Oz (Large Print)", "Glinda of Oz (Thorndike Press Large Print Perennial Bestseller Series)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1920
- released in (95 years ago)
817 a.k.a. Vision Novels is a publisher.
- 817 a.k.a. Cardcaptor Sakura - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 817 a.k.a. calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase (CaM kinase) II delta is a gene.
- also known as CaM kinase II delta subunit, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II delta chain, CaM-kinase II delta chain, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II delta, CaMK-II delta subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 817 to learn how to say it correctly!