|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 82
What does 82 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 82 a.k.a. The Millionaire is an American anthology series that aired on CBS from January 19, 1955, to June 8, 1960, originally sponsored by Colgate-Palmolive. The series explored the ways sudden and unexpected wealth changed life for better or for worse and became a five-season hit during the Golden Age of Television. It told the stories of people who were given one million dollars from a benefactor who insisted they never know him, with one exception. The series was known in syndication by two titles—The Millionaire, and as If You Had a Million.
- "82" is a 2012 short comedy drama film written by Alexei Slater and directed by Calum MacDiarmid.
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producers: Alexei Slater & Jessica Turner
- executive producer: Alexei Slater
- written by Alexei Slater
- based on a story by Alexei Slater
- cinematography by Andrew Boulter
- edited by Nick Saunders & James Demetriou
- music by Nicholas Singer
- costume design by Rozi Hogger
- genres: Crime Fiction, Comedy, Thriller, Drama
- released on
- "82" is the second studio album by the Kenyan house/funk trio Just a Band, released in 2009 following their debut release Scratch to Reveal. Just A Band signed a US licensing deal with Akwaaba Music, who re-released 82 on February 23, 2010.
- "82" is a musical album of Alpay.
- released in (33 years ago)
82 a.k.a. Tarn-et-Garonne is a department in the southwest of France. It is traversed by the Rivers Tarn and Garonne, from which it takes its name.
- 82 adalah sebuah angka, sistem bilangan, dan nama dari glyph yang mewakili angka tersebut. Angka ini merupakan bilangan asli di antara 81 dan 83.
- 82 a.k.a. actin, gamma pseudogene 9 is a gene.
- 82 a.k.a. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Season 7 is a tv season.