Who is 820?
820 a.k.a. Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux, often known simply as Boileau, was a French poet and critic.
- also known as Nicolas Boileau-Despreaux, Nicolas Boileau, Nicolas Boileau Despreaux
- born on (378 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- education: University of Paris
- died on (303 years ago) in Paris
- written works: "The Art of Poetry", "The works of Monsieur Boileau", "Oeuvre Vol. 1 Satires; Le Lutrin", "Art Poetique Univers des Lettres Bordas", "Oeuvres 2 tomes", "Satires / Epitres / l'Art Poetique"
820 a.k.a. Penguin/Onyx is a publisher.
- 820 a.k.a. Sanford Arms is an American sitcom that aired from September to October 1977 on NBC. The series is a continuation of the sitcom Sanford and Son.
- 820 a.k.a. cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 820 to learn how to say it correctly!