"822" is a musical single of Noah Kin.
- released on
"822" a.k.a. "With a Tangled Skein" is a book by Piers Anthony.
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1985-10
- released in (30 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Piers Anthony
- 822 a.k.a. Jim Henson's Little Muppet Monsters: Little Muppet Monsters is a short-lived Saturday morning live action/puppet television series, airing only three episodes on CBS in 1985. The first season of Muppet Babies did so well in the ratings, that CBS decided to expand the series from a half-hour to an hour, pairing Muppet Babies with Little Muppet Monsters. They called the hour-long package Muppets, Babies and Monsters.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 2 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Jim Henson
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Animated cartoon, Puppet, Comedy
- 822 a.k.a. capping protein (actin filament), gelsolin-like is a gene.
- also known as macrophage capping protein, actin-regulatory protein CAP-G, gelsolin-like capping protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 822 to learn how to say it correctly!