827 a.k.a. Black Swan is a publisher.
"827" a.k.a. "Witches Abroad" is the twelfth Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett, originally published in 1991.
- also known as "Witches Abroad (Discworld Series)", "Mécomptes de Fées", "Witches Abroad (Discworld)", "Witches Abroad (Discworld Novels)"
- language: English Language
- Granny Weatherwax
- Nanny Ogg
- Magrat Garlick
- Old Mother Dismass
- Jason Ogg
- Lily Weatherwax
- Gammer Beavis
- Ella Saturday
- Desiderata Hollow
- Aliss Demurrage
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991
- released in (24 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Terry Pratchett
- 827 a.k.a. CNNNN is a Logie Award winning Australian television program, satirising American news channels CNN and Fox News. It was produced and hosted by comedy team The Chaser.
- also known as CNNNN: Chaser Non-Stop News Network, Chaser Non-Stop News Network
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 19 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Satire, News, Television comedy, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- AACTA Award for Best Television Comedy Series nomination for Andrew Denton & Mark Fennessy
- AACTA Award for Best Screenplay in Television (For episode #7.) nomination for Julian Morrow, Charles Firth, Chris Taylor
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Comedy Program nomination for Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- official website: www.abc.net.au/cnnnn
- 827 a.k.a. Ribitol or adonitol is a crystalline pentose alcohol formed by the reduction of ribose. It occurs naturally in the plant Adonis vernalis, as well as in the cell walls of Gram positive bacteria. It also contributes to the chemical structure of riboflavin and Flavin mononucleotide, which is a nucleotide coenzyme, present in the enzyme Glycolate Oxidase.
- also known as 1,2,3,4,5-pentanepentol, Adonit, Adonite, pentitol, Adonitol
- 827 a.k.a. calpain 6 is a gene.
- also known as calpamodulin, calpain-like protease