"829" a.k.a. "Waking the Moon" is a 1994 novel by Elizabeth Hand. It was the winner of the James Tiptree, Jr. Award and The 1996 Mythopoeic Award for Adult Literature. It is set mainly in The University of the Archangels and St. John The Divine, a fictional University inspired by The Catholic University of America, mentioned in a few of Hand's novels. About 100 pages were cut from the US edition.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 829 a.k.a. The Super is a 1972 United States comedic television series starring Richard S. Castellano which centers on the superintendent of an apartment building in New York City. The show aired between June 21, 1972, and August 23, 1972.
- 829 a.k.a. Adventures in Wonderland - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 829 a.k.a. capping protein (actin filament) muscle Z-line, alpha 1 is a gene.
- also known as F-actin capping protein alpha-1 subunit, Cap Z
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 829 to learn how to say it correctly!