On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 83
What does 83 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 83 a.k.a. Akhenaten known before the fifth year of his reign as Amenhotep IV, was a pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt who ruled for 17 years and died perhaps in 1336 BC or 1334 BC. He is especially noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten, which is sometimes described as monotheistic or henotheistic. An early inscription likens the Aten to the sun as compared to stars, and later official language avoids calling the Aten a god, giving the solar deity a status above mere gods.
- also known as Amenhotep IV, Amenophis IV
- born in Egypt, child of Tiye and Amenhotep III
- religion: Atenism
- parent of
- died in Egypt
- buried in Royal Tomb of Akhenaten
- 83 is a musical artist.
83 is a musical group.
- albums: "HipHop 101", "La suite logique", "Dernier Chapitre", "Hip Hop 102"
- 83 a.k.a. 83° is a small software firm exploring online consumer applications with an eye for improving the user experience, eliminating complexity, and making use of increasingly open systems.
- also known as 83Degrees.com
- 83 a.k.a. Dell Abyss is a publisher.
83 a.k.a. The Burning Zone is a television drama broadcast on the UPN network as part of its 1996–97 lineup. It ran for 19 episodes. The series was rerun on SciFi Channel in the mid-to-late 1990s.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 19 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Drama
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Main Title Design nomination for Billy Pittard & Kasumi Mihori
- "83" is a musical album of Marc Seberg.
- released in (33 years ago)
- "83" is a musical single of Byul.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "83" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by John Mayer
- "83" is a musical EP of Hey Today!.
- 83 a.k.a. The Var is a department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in Provence in southeastern France. It takes its name from the river Var, which used to flow along its eastern boundary, but the boundary was moved in 1860. The Var is bordered on the east by the department of Alpes-Maritimes; to the west by Bouches-du-Rhône to the north of the Verdon River by the department of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, and to the south by the Mediterranean Sea.
- 83 a.k.a. Carolina Goldrusher: The Goldrusher is a steel roller coaster made by Arrow Dynamics of Mountain View, California United States. The coaster is located in Carolina Boardwalk area of Carowinds in Charlotte, North Carolina. It was the park's first roller coaster and one of only 3 original rides that still operate in the park today.
83 is the natural number following 82 and preceding 84.