- 830 is a Postal Code.
- 830 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"830" a.k.a. "Winterlong" is a book written by Elizabeth Hand.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- released in (25 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 830 a.k.a. Designers' Challenge: Designers' Challenge was a show that aired on HGTV in the United States. In each episode, three interior designers make presentations to a homeowner, who chooses one design to use in the house. It was hosted by Chris Harrison.
- 830 a.k.a. Adventures in Wonderland - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 830 a.k.a. capping protein (actin filament) muscle Z-line, alpha 2 is a gene.
- also known as F-actin capping protein alpha-2 subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 830 to learn how to say it correctly!