832 a.k.a. Jersey, officially the Bailiwick of Jersey, is a possession of the Crown in right of Jersey, off the coast of Normandy, France. The bailiwick consists of the island of Jersey, along with surrounding uninhabited islands and rocks collectively named Les Dirouilles, Les Écréhous, Les Minquiers, Les Pierres de Lecq, and other reefs. Jersey was part of the Duchy of Normandy, whose dukes went on to become kings of England from 1066. After Normandy was lost by the kings of England in the thirteenth century, and the ducal title surrendered to France, Jersey and the other Channel Islands remained attached to the English crown.
- also known as 泽西岛, Isola di Jersey, 澤西, island of Jersey
- founded in (811 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- more generic term: Channel Island = any of a group of British islands in the English Channel off the northern coast of France
- read more about Jersey (country)
Who is 832?
832 a.k.a. Napoleon Bonaparte: Napoléon Bonaparte was a French military and political leader who rose to prominence during the latter stages of the French Revolution and its associated wars. As Napoleon I, he was Emperor of the French from 1804 to 1814 and again in 1815.
- also known as Napoleon I of France, Napoléon Bonaparte, Napoleone di Buonaparte, Napoleon, Napoleon I, His Imperial Majesty the Emperor of the French, His Imperial and Royal Majesty the Emperor of the French, King of Italy, Il Conquistatore
- born on (246 years ago) in Ajaccio, child of Letizia Ramolino and Carlo Buonaparte
- ethnicity: French people, Corsicans
- nationality: France
- religion: Catholicism, Deism
- profession: Military officer, politician
- parent of
- died on (194 years ago) in Longwood of stomach cancer
- buried on (194 years ago) in Les Invalides
- written works: "Clisson and Eugénie", "Le souper de Beaucaire", "Napoleon's Maxims of war", "The Manuscript Of St. Helena", "Napoléon peint par lui-même", "The Corsican", "Memoirs of the history of France during the reign of Napoleon", "The mind of Napoleon", "Napoleon", "Napoleon and modern war", "Napoleon's autobiography", "Napoleon self-revealed", "Napoleon's letters", "Napoleon's letters to Josephine 1796-1812", "Napoleon's memoirs.", "Napoleon wrote fiction", "Unpublished correspondence of Napoleon I", "War maxims", "The Military Maxims of Napoleon", "Napoleon in the Other World. a Narrative Written by Himself", "Mmorial de Sainte Hlne: Journal of the Private Life and Conversations of the Emperor Napoleon at Saint Helena, Volume 1", "Napoleon's Art of War (Barnes & Noble Digital Library)", "The Waterloo Campaign", "Letter to General Lapi", "Speech upon returning from exile at Elba", "Bonaparte's Protest", "Napoleon's Proclamation to the French People on His Second Abdication", "Napoleon on Napoleon: An Autobiography of the Emperor", "Napoleon's letters to Marie Louise", "Napoléon's last will and testament", "Letters and documents of Napoleon", "The confidential correspondence of Napoleon Bonaparte with his brother Joseph", "Napoleon on the Art of War", "The letters of Napoleon to Josephine"
832 a.k.a. Tesseract Books is a publisher.
"832" a.k.a. "Winterking" is a book by Paul Hazel.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- 832 a.k.a. The Dreamstone is a British animated television series that ran for 4 series of 13 episodes each between 1990 and 1995. The original concept and artwork were created by Michael Jupp and the series was written by Sue Radley and Martin Gates, the same team behind another cartoon series Bimble's Bucket. The series was produced by Martin Gates Productions for a wholly owned subsidiary of Central and FilmFair.
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 25 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Michael Jupp
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Adventure Film
- 832 a.k.a. capping protein (actin filament) muscle Z-line, beta is a gene.
- also known as Cap Z, F-actin capping protein beta subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 832 to learn how to say it correctly!