836 a.k.a. Gabriel Press is a publisher.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-11
- 836 a.k.a. Sykes is a British sitcom that aired on BBC 1 from 1972 to 1979. Starring Eric Sykes and Hattie Jacques, it was written by Sykes, who had previously starred with Jacques in Sykes and A... and Sykes and a Big, Big Show. Forty-three of the 1970s colour episodes were remakes of scripts for the 1960s black and white series, such as "Bus" based on 'Sykes and a Following' from 1964 and the episode "Stranger" with guest star Peter Sellers based on 'Sykes and a Stranger' from 1961.
- 836 a.k.a. caspase 3, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase is a gene.
- also known as Yama; cysteine protease CPP32; caspase 3; SREBP cleavage activity 1; PARP cleavage protease; procaspase3; apopain; caspase 3, apoptosis-related cysteine protease
- 836 a.k.a. Brass Eye - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 836 to learn how to say it correctly!