838 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
"838" is a musical album of Dag Vag.
- released on (27 years ago)
"838" a.k.a. "Look into the Sun" is a book by James Patrick Kelly.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- 838 a.k.a. Theodore Tugboat is a Canadian children's television series about a tugboat named Theodore who lives in the Big Harbour with all of his friends. The show originated in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada as a co-production between the CBC, and the now defunct Cochran Entertainment, and was filmed on a model set using radio controlled tugboats, ships, and machinery. Production of the show ended in 2001, and its distribution rights were later sold to Classic Media. The show premiered in Canada on CBC Television, then went to PBS, was on Qubo in the US, and at one time, had appeared in eighty different countries.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 130 episodes of 13 or 15 minutes each
- country: Canada
- regular cast: Denny Doherty
- genres: Children's television series, Animation
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Children's or Youth Program or Series nomination for Denny Doherty
- Gemini Award for Best Children's Program or Series nomination for Andrew Cochran
- 838 a.k.a. Adrenaline: The active sympathomimetic hormone from the adrenal medulla in most species. It stimulates both the alpha- and beta- adrenergic systems, causes systemic vasoconstriction and gastrointestinal relaxation, stimulates the heart, and dilates bronchi and cerebral vessels. It is used in asthma and cardiac failure and to delay absorption of local anesthetics.
- also known as DL-Adrenaline, 1-(3,4-Dihydroxy)phenyl-2-methylaminoethanol, 2-(Methylamino)-1-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)ethanol, 3,4-dihydroxy-a-[(methylamino)methyl]-Benzyl alcohol, Epinephrine, DL-Ad
- 838 a.k.a. Caspase 5 is an enzyme that proteolytically cleaves other proteins at an aspartic acid residue, and belongs to a family of cysteine proteases called caspases. It is an inflammatory caspase, along with caspase 1, caspase 4 and the murine caspase 4 homolog caspase 11, and has a role in the immune system.
- also known as Casp5; Caspase-5; Casp-5; ICE-RELIII; ICH-3; ICE(rel)III; Caspase 5, apoptosis-related cysteine protease
- 838 a.k.a. Chamaesiphonales is an organism classification.
- 838 a.k.a. Big Train - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 838 a.k.a. caspase 5, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase is a gene.
- also known as TY protease; caspase 5, apoptosis-related cysteine protease; caspase 5
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 838 to learn how to say it correctly!