- 841 a.k.a. Stanford Shopping Center is an upscale open air shopping mall located on Route 82 at Sand Hill Road in Palo Alto, California. It is on the campus of Stanford University although the university only owns the land and not the actual buildings or stores. Also, unlike the rest of the campus, the shopping center and the neighboring Stanford University Medical Center are counted as part of the city of Palo Alto, not the census-designated place of Stanford, California. The shopping center buildings are owned by Simon Property Group, which manages the property and leases the land from the university.
- 841 is a Postal Code.
841 a.k.a. SFF Net is a publisher.
"841" a.k.a. "The Wild Shore" is a novel written by Kim Stanley Robinson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- released in (31 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 841 a.k.a. Oz - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 841 a.k.a. FM Nation is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 841 a.k.a. caspase 8, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase is a gene.
- also known as caspase 8, apoptosis-related cysteine protease; cysteine protease; MACH-beta-1/2/3/4 protein; MACH-alpha-1/2/3 protein; procaspase-8; caspase 8; FADD-homologous ICE/CED-3-like protease; Mch5 isoform alpha
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 841 to learn how to say it correctly!