842 a.k.a. Hyper Police is the name of a manga and anime series created by Minoru Tachikawa under the pseudonym MEE. It is a comic science fiction, set in a period in the far future, in which humanity is almost extinct and most of the population are monsters. It is mostly set in the offices of a private police company and focuses on the life of Natsuki Sasahara, a young catgirl, and her co-workers: Foxgirl Sakura Bokuseiinmonzeninari, werewolf Batanen Fujioka and his cousin Tomy Fujioka.
- begun in (18 years ago)
- country: Japan
- created by Mee (minoru Tachikawa)
- regular cast:
- Ryuzou Ishino as Tommy Fujioka
- Chiyako Shibahara as Sakura Bokuseiinmonzeninari
- Yūko Miyamura as Natsuki Sasahara
- Akio Ōtsuka as Batanen Fujioka
- Kōichi Tōchika as Bob
- Toshihiko Seki as Sakunoshin Chikura
- Yumi Hikita as Naoko Kondo
- Naoki Bandō as Mudagami
- Takuma Suzuki as Nupu
- Yuri Amano as Peau D'Roquefort
- Kotono Mitsuishi as Fonne Walkure
- Kanako Mitsuhashi as Samansa Grey
- genres: Animation, Anime
"842" a.k.a. "Wild Seed" is a science fiction novel by writer Octavia Butler. Although published in 1980 as the fourth book of the Patternist series it is the earliest book in the chronology of the Patternist world. The other books in the series are, in order within the Patternist chronology:Mind of My Mind, Clay's Ark, Survivor, and Patternmaster.
- also known as "Wild Seed (Patternist)", "Wild Seed (Gollancz SF Collectors' Edition)"
- language: English Language
- author: Octavia E. Butler
- genres: Science Fiction, Horror, Speculative fiction, Horror fiction
- copyright: 1980
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Octavia E. Butler
842 a.k.a. Munich: Droemersche Verlagsanstalt is a publisher.
- 842 a.k.a. Oz - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 842 a.k.a. caspase 9, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase is a gene.
- also known as apoptotic protease activating factor 3; apoptotic protease MCH-6; caspase 9; OTTHUMP00000044594; caspase 9, apoptosis-related cysteine protease; ICE-like apoptotic protease 6
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 842 to learn how to say it correctly!