843 a.k.a. Chaosium is one of the longer lived publishers of role-playing games still in existence. Founded by Greg Stafford, its first game was a wargame, White Bear and Red Moon, which was later reworked to become Dragon Pass and its sequel, Nomad Gods. White Bear and Red Moon is notable for containing the first published material about Glorantha, later used as the primary setting for the role-playing games RuneQuest, Hero Wars and HeroQuest. Chaosium is the publisher of Call of Cthulhu, based on the stories of H.P. Lovecraft.
- also known as Chaosium Inc.
- official website: www.chaosium.com
"843" a.k.a. "Wild Blood" is a book by Nancy A. Collins.
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Horror, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993-12
- 843 a.k.a. Millennium Roller Coaster is a roller coaster at Fantasy Island in Ingoldmells, England. It was built by Vekoma, a Dutch roller coaster manufacturer, to celebrate the arrival of the new millennium but despite its name, was opened in May 1999. It was Fantasy Island's first "Extreme Thrill Ride", and circles the parks centre piece, the Pyramid.
- 843 a.k.a. Oz - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 843 a.k.a. Battle Force: Andromeda is a TV program, begun in (14 years ago).
- 843 a.k.a. Caspase 10 is a protein.
- also known as Caspase-10; Caspase 10, apoptosis-related cysteine protease; Casp-10; Casp10; FLICE2; MCH4
- 843 a.k.a. caspase 10, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase is a gene.
- also known as ICE-like apoptotic protease 4; FADD-like ICE2; apoptotic protease MCH-4; caspase 10, apoptosis-related cysteine protease; Fas-associated death domain protein; caspase 10; interleukin-1B-converting enzyme 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 843 to learn how to say it correctly!