- 844 a.k.a. The Bangor Mall is a 60-acre shopping mall in Bangor, Maine. Built in 1977 on a former dairy farm and opened in October 1978, it sits on Stillwater Avenue north of Bangor's central business district. It can be reached from nearby Interstate 95 via exit 187.
- 844 is a Postal Code.
"844" a.k.a. "Wielding a Red Sword" is a fantasy novel by Piers Anthony. It is the fourth of eight books in the Incarnations of Immortality series.
- also known as "Wielding a Red Sword (Incarnations of Immortality)"
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986-10
- released on (29 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Piers Anthony
- 844 a.k.a. Oz - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 844 a.k.a. calsequestrin 1 (fast-twitch, skeletal muscle) is a gene.
- also known as skeletal muscle calsequestrin 1; calmitine; calsequestrin 1, fast-twitch, skeletal muscle
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 844 to learn how to say it correctly!