- 847 a.k.a. Montgomery Mall is a two-story shopping mall located in Montgomery Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania near North Wales. The mall, owned 60% by Simon Property Group, is located along Pennsylvania Route 309 at the intersection with Dekalb Pike, amidst other commercial development. It contains 116 stores and a food court.
- part of 19454
- 847 a.k.a. The Flying Fish is a powered steel roller coaster located at Thorpe Park in Surrey. The ride was known as Space Station Zero when it was new in 1983 and was re-themed in 1990. It was removed in 2005 to make way for Stealth, a new roller coaster built for 2006, only to be reinstalled in 2007 in another area of the park.
- also known as Space Station Zero
"847" a.k.a. "Who?" by Algis Budrys is an American science fiction novel set during the Cold War.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1958
- released in (57 years ago)
- award: - Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Algis Budrys
- 847 a.k.a. Scaredy Camp is a reality show that aired on Nickelodeon, hosted by Emma Wilson. Season one ran from October 27, 2002 - November 3, 2002. Season two ran from August 2, 2003 - August 16, 2003.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 10 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genres: Game show, Reality television
- 847 a.k.a. catalase is a gene.
- also known as CAT
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 847 to learn how to say it correctly!