848 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
848 a.k.a. Fancy Lala, known in Japan as Fancy Lala, the Magic Stage is a magical girl anime series produced by Studio Pierrot in 1998. A two-volume manga adaptation by Rurika Kasuga ran in Ribon. The original designs were created by Akemi Takada, who worked on many of the 80's Studio Pierrot series. The anime series has been licensed for English release by Bandai Entertainment.
- also known as Magical Stage Fancy Lala; Mahô no stêji fanshî Rara; Fancy Lala, the Magic Stage
- begun on (17 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Shinobu Adachi as Pigu
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Taro Yoshida
- Omi Minami as Akiru Yuuki
- Michiko Neya as Mogu
- Reiko Ōmori as Fancy Lala
- Ryūsuke Ōbayashi as Mystery Man
- Hideo Ishikawa as Hiroya Aikawa
- Atsuko Tanaka as Yumi Haneishi
- Michiko Neya as Ririka Kawaguchi
- Fumie Kusachi as Miki Yumeno
- Mitsuru Miyamoto as Katsunoshin Asaka
- Eiko Kanazawa as Emiko Kanno
- Ken Narita as Komi
- Mayumi Iizuka as Anna Nozaki
- Tomoko Ishimura as Chisa Shinohara
- Yoshiko Sakakibara as Mamkio Shinohara
- Noboru Hoshino as Yoichiro Shinohara
- Yûji Ueda as Yoshio
- genres: Animation, Anime, Magical girl, Comedy, Music, Drama
"848" a.k.a. "Who's Afraid of Beowulf?": Who’s Afraid of Beowulf? is the second humorous-fantasy novel by popular British author Tom Holt, first published in the UK in 1988 by Macmillan Publishers. Unlike Holt's other early books, this is not based on any particular opera or well-known mythic cycle. The story takes place in Caithness, Scotland. An archeologist named Hildy Frederiksen is investigating a fantastic discovery of an ancient Viking burial ship. Unbeknownst to her, the ship is occupied by a horde of Viking heroes and their king. Hildy must help these hapless warriors in their quest to defeat the evil sorcerer king and other enemies such as BBC film crews, Esso petrol tokens and second-rate fish and chips.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Satire, Speculative fiction, Comedy
- copyright: 1988
- released in (27 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Tom Holt
Who is 848?
848 a.k.a. Patrick Secker: Patrick Damien "Pat" Secker, Australian politician, was a Liberal member of the Australian House of Representatives from October 1998 to August 2013, representing the Division of Barker, South Australia.
- born on (59 years ago) in Happy Valley
- nationality: Australia
- education: Flinders University
- profession: Politician
848 a.k.a. The Oxford Valley Mall is a two-story shopping mall, managed and 65%-owned by the Simon Property Group, that is located next to the popular amusement park Sesame Place near Langhorne in Middletown Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Its department stores are Sears, J.C. Penney, Macy's and H&M as a minor department store. There is a food court on the second floor, which was originally the second floor of a Woolworth store, as well as many retail stores featuring Spencer's, and a Dell Direct Store kiosk. As the surrounding area continues to grow, the mall is adding high-end stores such as Coach and Abercrombie and Fitch. An office building called One Oxford Valley is located next to the mall.
- part of 19047
- 848 a.k.a. Fusobacterium is a genus of anaerobic, Gram-negative bacteria, similar to Bacteroides. Individual cells are rod-shaped bacilli with pointed ends. Strains of Fusobacterium contribute to several human diseases, including periodontal diseases, Lemierre's syndrome, and topical skin ulcers. Although older resources have stated that Fusobacterium is a common occurrence in the human oropharynx, the current consensus is that Fusobacterium should always be treated as a pathogen. In 2011, researchers discovered that this bacteria flourishes in colon cancer cells, and is often also associated with ulcerative colitis, although researchers have not determined if the organism actually causes these diseases or if it simply flourishes in the environment these diseases create.
- 848 a.k.a. Eight Forty-Eight is a 2010 JBF Awards winning radio program aired on WBEZ 91.5.
- read more about Eight Forty-Eight
- 848 a.k.a. Push, Nevada - Season 1 is a tv season.