"8503" a.k.a. "Filthy Gorgeous" is a 2006 comedy drama TV movie directed by Robert Allan Ackerman and written by Ron Nyswaner.
- country: United States of America
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released in (9 years ago)
"8503" a.k.a. "Sue Me" is a book by Warren Murphy.
- character: Remo Williams
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- 8503 a.k.a. The New Guinea crocodile is a small species of crocodile found on the island of New Guinea where there are two geographically isolated populations to the north and south of the mountain ridge that runs along the centre of the island. At one time there were considered to be two subspecies, C. n. novaeguineae, the New Guinea crocodile native to Papua New Guinea, and C. n. mindorensis, the Philippine crocodile but the latter is now considered to be a separate species. The habitat of the New Guinea crocodile is mostly freshwater swamps and lakes. It is most active at night when it feeds on fish and a range of other small animals. A female crocodile lays a clutch of eggs in a nest composed of vegetation and she lies up nearby to guard the nest. There is some degree of parental care for newly hatched juveniles. This crocodile was over-hunted for its valuable skin in the mid 20th century, but conservation measures have since been put in place, it is reared in ranches and the International Union for Conservation of Nature lists it as being of "Least Concern".
- also known as 新畿內亞鱷
- 8503 a.k.a. phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit 3 (p55, gamma) is a gene.
- also known as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase, regulatory subunit, polypeptide 3 (p55, gamma); 100% homology to SWISS-PROT Q92569; phosphoinositide-3-kinase, regulatory subunit, polypeptide 3 (p55, gamma)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 8503 to learn how to say it correctly!