851 a.k.a. alpha-Linolenic acid: α-Linolenic acid is an essential omega-3 fatty acid found in seeds, nuts, and many common vegetable oils. In terms of its structure, it is named all-cis-9,12,15-octadecatrienoic acid. In physiological literature, it is given the name 18:3.
- also known as 18:3 n-3 c,c,c, F18D3CN3, 18:3 n-3 c,c,c (ALA)
"851" a.k.a. "The Santaroga Barrier" is a science fiction novel by Frank Herbert. It is considered to be an "alternative society" or "alternative culture" novel. The Santaroga Barrier deals with themes such as psychology, the counterculture of the 1960s, and psychedelic drugs. It was originally serialized in Amazing Stories magazine from October 1967 to February 1968, and came out in a paperback from Berkley Books later in 1968. The book has been described as "an ambiguous utopia" and Herbert himself stated to Tim O'Reilly that The Santaroga Barrier was intended to describe a society that "half my readers would think was utopia, the other half would think was dystopia.
- also known as Santaroga Barrier
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1968
- released in (47 years ago)
851 a.k.a. My Living Doll is an American science fiction sitcom that aired for 26 episodes on CBS from September 27, 1964 to March 17, 1965. This series was produced by Jack Chertok and was filmed at Desilu studios by Jack Chertok Television, Inc., in association with the CBS Television Network.
- begun on and completed on (50 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Sitcom, Comedy
- award: - Golden Globe Award for Best TV Star - Female nomination for Julie Newmar
851 a.k.a. Luchterhand is a publisher.
851 a.k.a. The Galleria -FL is a Shopping center.
- 851 is a text encoding.
- 851 a.k.a. M Squad - Season 2 is a tv season.