"853" a.k.a. "The Godmakers" is a science fiction novel by Frank Herbert. The title of early editions was sometimes styled The God Makers.
- also known as "Godmakers"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1972
- released in (43 years ago)
853 a.k.a. 20:3 n-6 is a nutrient.
- also known as F20D3N6
853 a.k.a. Thyroxine: A hormone synthesized and secreted by the thyroid gland containing four iodine atoms and is converted to triiodothyronine in the body, influencing metabolism and organ function.
- also known as Tiroksin, T4, ที4, ไทร็อกซิน, ไทรอกซีน, ไทรอกซิน, 甲状腺素
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 853 to learn how to say it correctly!