855 a.k.a. Puffin Plus is a publisher.
"855" a.k.a. "The Eyes of Heisenberg" is a 1966 science fiction novel by Frank Herbert. Originally serialized as Heisenberg's Eyes in Galaxy magazine between June and August 1966, it was issued by Berkley in the same year. The title refers to Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, here applied both on the molecular level and on a macro, societal level.
- also known as Heisenberg's Eyes
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
- released in (49 years ago)
855 a.k.a. 20:4 n-6 is a nutrient.
- also known as F20D4N6
- 855 a.k.a. The Groovenians is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 855 a.k.a. Still Standing - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 855 is a text encoding.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 855 to learn how to say it correctly!