"8701" is the third studio album by American R&B recording artist Usher, first released on July 1, 2001, by Arista Records. Recording was handled by several producers including The Neptunes, Jermaine Dupri, Babyface, Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs, Mike City, P. Diddy, Bryan Michael Cox, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. Originally intended for an October 31, 2000 release under the title All About U, the album was delayed numerous times, following the leak of several tracks onto the online music store Napster. Usher subsequently recorded new tracks and released the album under the new title, 8701, which is derived from Usher singing for the first time in his local church in 1987 and the album's release date of 2001.
- genres: Rhythm and blues, Pop music, Urban contemporary, Contemporary R&B, Soul music
- released on (14 years ago)
"8701" a.k.a. "Devil's Tower" is an award-nominated book by Mark Sumner, long-listed work.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- award: - World Fantasy Award for Best Novel nomination for Mark Sumner
- 8701 a.k.a. The Growing Pains Of PC Penrose is a TV program, begun on (40 years ago).
- 8701 a.k.a. dynein, axonemal, heavy chain 11 is a gene.
- also known as dynein, axonemal, heavy polypeptide 11; dynein, ciliary, heavy chain 11; dynein, heavy chain beta-like