"8728" a.k.a. "Royal Chaos" is a book by Dan McGirt.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- 8728 a.k.a. Crotalus is a genus of venomous pit vipers found only in the Americas from southern Canada to northern Argentina. The name is derived from the Greek word krotalon, which means "rattle" or "castanet", and refers to the rattle on the end of the tail which makes this group so distinctive. Currently, 32 species are recognized.
- also known as Rattlesnake
- 8728 a.k.a. Home Movies - Season 2: The second season of the animated sitcom Home Movies aired in the United States on the television network Cartoon Network from January 6, 2002 to March 31, 2002. The season aired on the network's Adult Swim programming block, every Sunday and Thursday night at 9:00 p.m. Central time and 10:00 p.m. Eastern time. Co-founders Brendon Small and Loren Bouchard, along with Tom Snyder, served as executive producers for the season. Small and Bill Braudis acted as writers for the season, while Bouchard was director for each episode.
- also known as Home Movies
- 8728 a.k.a. Her Majesty's Pleasure is a TV program, begun in (47 years ago).
- 8728 a.k.a. ADAM metallopeptidase domain 19 (meltrin beta) is a gene.
- also known as meltrin beta, a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 19, a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 19 (meltrin beta), ADAM metallopeptidase domain 19
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 8728 to learn how to say it correctly!