On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 88
What does 88 mean as an attribute of a noun?
Definition of the noun 88
What does 88 mean as a name of something?
- [dated, military]A WWII German 88mm anti-aircraft artillery piece.
- 88 a.k.a. Vosges is a department in the east of France, named after the local mountain range. The department consists of 31 cantons and 515 communes of which 242 are rural. It contains the hometown of Joan of Arc, Domrémy.
- 88 a.k.a. Brenham School is a Building in Texas, Brenham.
- also known as #88
- "88" is a musical album of Alina Orlova.
- "88" is a musical album of Romain Didier.
- also known as Vague a L'homme
- released in (27 years ago)
- "88" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Mark King
88 a.k.a. Whispering Smith is an American Western series that aired on NBC. Based on a 1948 movie, the series stars Audie Murphy as Tom "Whispering" Smith, a police detective in Denver, Colorado. Filming of the series began in 1959, but the program did not air until May 8, 1961, because of unexpected production problems.
- begun on and completed on (53 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
88: Die Achtundachtzig ist die natürliche Zahl zwischen 87 und 89. Sie ist gerade.