8830 is a Postal Code.
- 8830 a.k.a. The Anatidae are the biological family of birds that includes ducks, geese and swans. The family has a cosmopolitan distribution, occurring on all the world's continents except Antarctica and on most of the world's islands and island groups. These are birds that are adapted through evolution for swimming, floating on the water surface, and in some cases diving in at least shallow water. The family contains around 146 species in 40 genera. They are generally herbivorous, and are monogamous breeders. A number of species undertake annual migrations. A few species have been domesticated for agriculture, and many others are hunted for food and recreation. Five species have become extinct since 1600, and many more are threatened with extinction.
- also known as นกกาน้ำ, Patke, Ànec, カモ科 (Sibley), Anatidi, 鸭科
- 8830 a.k.a. The Old Campaigner is a TV program, begun in (48 years ago).
- 8830 a.k.a. patella aplasia-hypoplasia is a gene.
- 8830 a.k.a. Faerie Tale Theatre - Season 6 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 8830 to learn how to say it correctly!