Who is 885?
885 a.k.a. Malcolm Turnbull: Malcolm Bligh Turnbull is an Australian politician who has been the Member of Parliament for Wentworth in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs since 2004. He was the Leader of the Opposition and Leader of the Liberal Party from 2008 to 2009, and has been the Minister for Communications since 18 September 2013.
- also known as Malcolm Bligh Turnbull
- born on (60 years ago) in Sydney, child of Bruce Bligh Turnbull and Coral Lansbury
- nationality: Australia
- religion: Christianity, Catholicism
- profession: Lawyer, politician, barrister, businessperson, journalist
- Marriage with Lucy Turnbull since
- parent of
- written works: "The reluctant republic", "The spycatcher trial", "Fighting for the Republic"
885 a.k.a. Phoenix House is a publisher.
"885" a.k.a. "Was" is a WFA nominated 1992 novel by American author Geoff Ryman, focusing on the lives of disparate individuals linked to one another by L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and the musical film version. Ranging across time and space from the 1860s Kansas to the late 1980s California, among other locations, the novel's characters include a tapestry of characters, some real but most fictitious, whose lives indirectly affect each other.
- also known as "Was (Fantasy Masterworks)", "Was...", Was...
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Kansas, California
- copyright: 1992
- released on (23 years ago)
- some of the awards:
885 a.k.a. Osage Beach Premium Outlets is a Shopping center.
- 885 a.k.a. cholecystokinin is a gene.
- 885 a.k.a. The Pretender - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 885 to learn how to say it correctly!