888 a.k.a. Jackson Premium Outlets is a Shopping center.
888 a.k.a. Triple 8 were a five-piece hip-hop style British boy band, who were signed to Polydor Records. The group were promoted as the British equivalent of 'N Sync, and rivals to manufactured boy bands such as Westlife and A1.
- read more about Triple 8
"888" – album grupy 2Tm2,3, którego premiera miała miejsce 19 września 2006. Ukazał się nakładem wytwórni S.D.C.. Nazwa "888" oznacza Jezusa w systemie gematrii.
- released on (8 years ago)
"888" a.k.a. "The Warriors of Dawn" is a book by M. A. Foster.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975-01
- released in (40 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Novel nomination for M. A. Foster
- 888 a.k.a. Magnesium: Elemental magnesium is a fairly strong, silvery-white, light-weight metal. It slightly tarnishes when exposed to air, although unlike the alkaline metals, storage in an oxygen free environment is unnecessary because magnesium is protected by a thin layer of oxide which is fairly impermeable and hard to remove. Like its lower periodic table group neighbor calcium, magnesium reacts with water at room temperature, though it reacts much more slowly than calcium. When it is submerged in water hydrogen bubbles will almost unnoticeably begin to form on the surface of the metal, though if powdered it will react much more rapidly. The reaction will occur faster with higher temperatures. Magnesium is a highly flammable metal, but while it is easy to ignite when powdered or shaved into thin strips, it is difficult to ignite in mass or bulk. Once ignited it is difficult to extinguish, being able to burn in both nitrogen, and carbon dioxide. Magnesium salts are essential in nutrition, being required for the activity of many enzymes, especially those concerned with oxidative phosphorylation. It is a component of both intra- and extracellular fluids and is excreted in the urine and feces. Deficiency causes irritability of the nervous system with tetany, vasodilatation, convulsions, tremors, depression, and psychotic behavior. Magnesium compounds are typically white crystals. Most are soluble in water, providing the sour-tasting magnesium ion Mg2+. Small amounts of dissolved magnesium ion contributes to the tartness and taste of natural waters. Magnesium ion in large amounts is an ionic laxative, and magnesium sulfate is sometimes used for this purpose. So-called "milk of magnesia" is a water suspension of one of the few insoluble magnesium compounds, magnesium hydroxide; the undissolved particles give rise to its appearance and name. Milk of magnesia is a mild base, and is commonly used as an antacid.
- also known as Magnesium powder, Magnesio, Milmag, Magnesium Magnesium pellets, Magnesium sulfate, Mg, Magnesium turnings, Magnesium clippings, Magnesium ribbons
- 888 a.k.a. 888 Casino is a gambling website owned by 888 Holdings PLC. It's a sub-brand of the 888.com website.
- read more about 888 Casino
- 888, or Three Eight, is a comedy manga series written and illustrated by Noriko Kuwata.
- 888 a.k.a. 888.com is an umbrella brand of several online gambling websites including it's sub-brands: 888poker.com, 888casino.com, 888sports.com, 888casino.com and 888games.com. It was founded in 1997.
- read more about 888.com
- 888 a.k.a. Welcome to Eltingville is a animated comedy pilot created by Evan Dorkin based on his comic book series Eltingville. The pilot episode premiered in the United States on March 3, 2002, on Cartoon Network's late night programming block, Adult Swim, but was not picked up for a full series.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 888 to learn how to say it correctly!