"8888" a.k.a. "Unstoppable" is a 2010 American action thriller film directed by Tony Scott, written by Mark Bomback, and starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. The film, loosely based on the real-life CSX 8888 incident, tells the story of a runaway freight train, and the two men who attempt to stop it. It was Scott's final feature film before his death in 2012.
- read more about Unstoppable
"8888" a.k.a. "Sorcerous Sea" is a book by Carol Severance.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- 8888 a.k.a. Shelduck: The shelducks, genus Tadorna, are a group of large birds in the Tadorninae subfamily of the Anatidae, the biological family that includes the ducks and most duck-like waterfowl such as the geese and swans.
- also known as 麻鸭属
- 8888 a.k.a. Fire Crackers is a British television sitcom which aired 1964-1965. Two series were produced, for a total of 13 episodes. The series was produced by Associated Television, and aired on ITV. Unlike many British series of the 1960s, the series survives intact in the archives.
- 8888 a.k.a. Six Feet Under - Season 1 is a tv season.
- also known as Six Feet Under season 1, Six Feet Under
- 8888 a.k.a. MCM3 minichromosome maintenance deficient 3 (S. cerevisiae) associated protein is a gene.
- also known as germinal center-associated nuclear protein, MCM3 import protein, minichromosome maintenance protein 3 associated protein, minichromosome maintenance deficient (S. cerevisiae) 3-associated protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 8888 to learn how to say it correctly!