889 a.k.a. Master Keaton is a Japanese manga series created by Hokusei Katsushika and Naoki Urasawa. It was serialized in Big Comic Original between 1988 and 1994 and ran for 144 chapters. The chapters were combined into 18 tankōbon volumes. An anime adaptation was created, with 24 episodes airing between 1998 and 1999 in Japan on Nippon Television. An additional 15 episodes were created and released as OVAs, bringing the total to 39 episodes. The manga's target audience was Japanese men in their 20's and 30's, a comparatively older target audience than is common for most anime series.
- also known as 危險調查員
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Mystery, Crime Fiction, Adventure Film, Action Film, Animation, Action/Adventure, Detective fiction, Drama, Action
"889" a.k.a. "The Warrior's Tale": The Warrior's Tale is a book written by Allan Cole and Chris Bunch.
- also known as "Das Reich Der Kriegerinnen"
- authors: Chris Bunch & Allan Cole
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994-10
- released in (21 years ago)
- some of the awards:
889 a.k.a. William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company is a religious publishing house based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Founded in 1911 by William B. Eerdmans [c.1880-1966] and still independently owned with William's son Bill Eerdmans as President, Eerdmans has long been known for publishing a wide range of Christian and religious books, from academic works in Christian theology, biblical studies, religious history, and reference to popular titles in spirituality, social and cultural criticism, and literature.
- also known as Eerdmans, William B. Eerdmans, Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
889 a.k.a. Liberty Village Premium Outlets is a Shopping center.
889 a.k.a. KRIT1, ankyrin repeat containing is a gene.
- also known as ankyrin repeat-containing protein Krit1, krev interaction trapped 1, cerebral cavernous malformations 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 889 to learn how to say it correctly!