892 a.k.a. Crossing Press is a publisher.
"892" a.k.a. "The Absolute at Large", is a science fiction novel written by Czech author Karel Čapek in 1922. The first sentence opens the story on New Year's Day 1943, and describes the fundamental transformations in society as the result of a new mystical source of virtually free energy.
- also known as "The absolute at large, by Karel Čapek"; La Fabrique d'absolu
- language: Czech Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1927
- released in (93 years ago)
892 a.k.a. Waterloo Premium Outlets is a Shopping center.
- 892 a.k.a. Inositol or cyclohexane-1,2,3,4,5,6-hexol is a chemical compound with formula C₆H₁₂O₆ or₆, a sixfold alcohol of cyclohexane. It exists in nine possible stereoisomers, of which the most prominent form, widely occurring in nature, is cis-1,2,3,5-trans-4,6-cyclohexanehexol, or myo-inositol. Inositol is a carbohydrate, though not a classical sugar. It has a taste which has been assayed at half the sweetness of table sugar.
- also known as Dambose, Cyclohexitol, Cyclohexanehexol, Inositene, Inosital, Hexahydroxycyclohexane, Inosite, Inosit, Inositina, Mesoinositol, Mesoinosite, Mesoinosit, Malt extract, Meat sugar, Mouse antialopecia factor, Mesol, Muscle sugar, Mesovit, Myoinosite, Nucite, Phaseomannite, Myoinositol, Scyllite, Phaseomannitol, MI, Rat antispectacled eye factor
- 892 a.k.a. Born Sloppy is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- 892 a.k.a. cyclin C is a gene.