8943 a.k.a. Pardon the Expression: Pardon The Expression! is an ITV sitcom made by Granada Television, that was first broadcast from Wednesday 2 June 1965 to Monday 27 June 1966. The sitcom was one of only four spin-offs from the highly popular soap opera Coronation Street. Pardon the Expression itself had a spin-off: Turn out the Lights broadcast in 1967. There wasn't to be another spin-off until the 1980s with The Brothers McGregor, which reused two characters who appeared in a single episode.
- begun on and completed on (48 years ago)
- 36 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
"8943" a.k.a. "Star Wartz" is a book by Patrick Tilley.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- 8943 a.k.a. The coral-billed ground cuckoo, also known as "Renauld's ground cuckoo" is a large terrestrial species of cuckoo in the Cuculidae family. It is found in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam. Its natural habitat is tropical moist lowland forests. Its English name refers to its coral-red bill, which separates it from the two other members of the genus Carpococcyx.
- 8943 a.k.a. 64 Zoo Lane - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 8943 a.k.a. adaptor-related protein complex 3, delta 1 subunit is a gene.
- also known as subunit of putative vesicle coat adaptor complex AP-3; delta-adaptin, partial CDS; AP-3 complex delta subunit, partial CDS; delta adaptin; adaptin, delta