On this page:
Who is 8th Wonder?
8th Wonder a.k.a. Antwan Scott is a basketball player.
- read more about Antwan Scott
8th Wonder is a musical group.
- "8th Wonder" is a 1980 single by the American hip hop trio The Sugarhill Gang, originally released on Sugarhill Records. It was later made part of their 1982 album 8th Wonder. The song charted at #82 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
- music by Sylvia Robinson
- "8th Wonder" is the second album by rap group The Sugarhill Gang. The album was released in 1982 for Sugarhill Records and was once again produced by Sylvia Robinson and James Cullimore. Though not as successful as the group's previous album, the album did feature the minor hits "8th Wonder" and "Apache" and featured an appearance by another Sugar Hill Records rap group, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.
- genre: Old-school hip hop
- released on (33 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 8th Wonder
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
8th Wonder (Sugarhill 1982 ), ...
by Edith Wen-Chu Chen
Lakas Diwa Kapatid, League of Filipino Students, Philip Vera Cruz Justice Project, PEACE/City College, Solid Thoughts, 8th Wonder, and Kappa Psi Epsilon. The organization Korean Americans Against War and Neoliberalism ( KAAWAN) is ...
A New Geographical Dictionary ... to which is now added the latitude and longitude of the most considerable cities and towns,&c., of the world, omitted in the first publication, etc (1738)
called by the Spaniards the 8th Wonder of the World. ESE, a Vill. of the States of Sa'voy; in the Cou. of Nice, with a little Port on the Sea Co. 1 Lea. fr.
General Gazetteer. The Modern Gazetteer: or Compendious geographical dictionary ... The third edition, etc. With maps (1771)
by Richard BROOKES (M.D.)
Quintin ; it is called by the Spaniards the 8th wonder of the world.
by Joseph Emerson Worcester
the Escurial, it conveys the idea of a square quarry of stone above ground ; for it is the largest, though not the most elegant palace in Europe, and is esteemed by the Spaniards the 8th wonder of the world. It was built by Philip II. in ...
Accompanied by an Atlas
of Madrid, and celebrated for its palace, accounted by the Spaniards the 8th wonder of the world. This magnificent structure was erected by ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 8th Wonder
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 8th Wonder
Kenya 1987 8th wonder of the world
Photo credit: wfeiden
View more pictures about The 8th Wonder.