On this page:
Who is 8th Wonder?
8th Wonder a.k.a. Antwan Scott is a basketball player.
- read more about Antwan Scott
8th Wonder is a musical group.
- "8th Wonder" is a 1980 single by the American hip hop trio The Sugarhill Gang, originally released on Sugarhill Records. It was later made part of their 1982 album 8th Wonder. The song charted at #82 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
- music by Sylvia Robinson
- "8th Wonder" is the second album by rap group The Sugarhill Gang. The album was released in 1982 for Sugarhill Records and was once again produced by Sylvia Robinson and James Cullimore. Though not as successful as the group's previous album, the album did feature the minor hits "8th Wonder" and "Apache" and featured an appearance by another Sugar Hill Records rap group, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.
- genre: Old-school hip hop
- released on (33 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 8th Wonder
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Edith Wen-Chu Chen
Member organizations include: Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines, Filipinos for Affirmative Action, Filipino Left Network, Gabriela Network/SF Bay Area, Lakas Diwa Kapatid, League of Filipino Students, Philip Vera Cruz Justice Project, PEACE/City College, Solid Thoughts, 8th Wonder, and Kappa Psi Epsilon. The organization Korean Americans Against War and Neoliberalism ( KAAWAN) is a coalition group working with approximately 280 national groups in Korea that ...
A New Geographical Dictionary ... to which is now added the latitude and longitude of the most considerable cities and towns,&c., of the world, omitted in the first publication, etc (1738)
called by the Spaniards the 8th Wonder of the World. ESE, a Vill. of the States of Sa'voy; in the Cou. of Nice, with a little Port on the Sea Co. 1 Lea. fr. Monaco to the W. ESEKH : V. Ezekh, ESENS, a T. of E. Frie/land, near the German Ocean, 4 Lea. fr. Aurick to the N. & 12 fr. Embden. ESERO, a T. of Theffaly in Greece, on a La. of the same Name, between the Mns. O/a, Pelion, & Olympus. ESFAKAS ...
General Gazetteer. The Modern Gazetteer: or Compendious geographical dictionary ... The third edition, etc. With maps (1771)
by Richard BROOKES (M.D.)
Quintin ; it is called by the Spaniards the 8th wonder of the world. It confists of a royal palace, a church, closters, ...
Accompanied by an Atlas by Edinburgh gazetteer
of Madrid, and celebrated for its palace, accounted by the Spaniards the 8th wonder of the world. is magnificent structure was erected by Philip II. in commemoration of the victory of St Quentin, gained over the French in 1537.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 8th Wonder
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 8th Wonder
Kenya 1987 8th wonder of the world
Photo credit: wfeiden
View more pictures about The 8th Wonder.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 8th Wonder to see it in context!