On this page:
"9 Songs" is a 2004 British art romantic drama film written and directed by Michael Winterbottom. The title refers to the nine songs played by eight different rock bands that complement the story of the film. The film was controversial on its original release because of its sexual content, which included unsimulated footage of the two leads having sexual intercourse and performing oral sex as well as a scene of ejaculation. The film was showcased at the Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Nine Song, 9 canciones, 9 orgasmos, Nine Songs, Ice, 9 Canções
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producers: Michael Winterbottom & Andrew Eaton
- executive producer: Andrew Eaton
- written by Michael Winterbottom
- casting by Steve Daly & Julie Dunne
- cinematography by Marcel Zyskind
- edited by Michael Winterbottom & Mat Whitecross
- genres: Erotica, Musical, Romance Film, Erotic Drama, Musical Drama, Drama
- subjects: Male nudity, Male full frontal
- released on (10 years ago)
- official website: www.talktalk.co.uk/events/2005/9songs/main.html
- "9 Songs" is a musical album of Dub Thompson.
- released on
- "9 Songs" is a musical album of Kashiwa Daisuke.
- "9 Songs" is a musical album of Feed.
- released on (13 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 9 Songs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
26; 9 songs to Russian words, ...
Music Lovers' Encyclopedia (1919)
Containing a Pronouncing and Defining Dictionary of Terms, Instruments, &c., Including a Key to the Pronunciation of Sixteen Languages, Many Charts; an Explanation of the Construction of Music for the Uninitiated; a Pronouncing Biographical Dictionary; the Stories of the Operas; and Numerous Biographical and Critical Essays by Distinguished Authorities by Rupert Hughes
9 songs from "Ossian" ; 6 songs ...
by Michael Kimmel, Christine Milrod, Amanda Kennedy
Michael Winterbottom and the British film 9 Songs (2005), and the U.S. independent feature Shortbus (2006) .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 9 Songs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 9 Songs
Sake and 9 Songs
Photo credit: rick
Quotes about 9 Songs
Certain songs by hearing the rhythm, it tells you that is either a love song or you might be heartbroken or the songs give you the vibes and you just know that certain songs are militant that you have to write. (Dennis Brown)