On this page:
- "90 Days" is a Canadian comedy film, released in 1985. Directed by Giles Walker and written by Walker and David Wilson, the film stars Sam Grana and Stefan Wodoslawsky as Alex and Blue, two unlucky-in-love guys who are trying to find new girlfriends. The film also stars Fernanda Tavares as Laura, Alex's new love interest, and Christine Pak as Hyang-Sook, a Korean woman whom Blue is considering from a mail-order bride service.
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- producers: Giles Walker & David Wilson
- edited by David Wilson
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role nomination for Christine Pak
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role nomination for Sam Grana
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role nomination for Fernanda Tavares
- Genie Award for Best Motion Picture nomination for Giles Walker & David Wilson
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Direction nomination for Giles Walker
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Editing nomination for David Wilson
- "90 DAYS" is a 2013 short film written by Timothy Yeung and Yinuo Wang and directed by Timothy Yeung.
"90 Days" is a musical album of Jonathan Nicholson.
- released in (13 years ago)
90 Days was a video magazine produced by McDonnell Douglas in St. Louis, MO and distributed at the end of every business quarter through the mail to employees and shareholders of the company in VHS format. From its inception in September 1989 until the final episode in 1996 under the "90 Days" title, the program routinely featured segments about employees and company programs or products, all while incorporating a review of financial results from the previous quarter.
- begun in and completed in (19 years ago)
- 26 episodes
- country: United States of America
- genres: News magazine, Business
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 90 Days
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lisa J. Peck
Yes, 90 days is a long time, and yes you can take a lot of action steps, but no you don't need to make it complicated. Our minds are designed to hang concepts on short ideas, phrases, or thoughts. There is a lot of power if you can reduce your ...
by Mathew Sweezey
Evaluating every 90 days is a good practice. This gives you plenty of time to see results, compare, and tweak. • Automation rules: Look at automation rules 30 days after you set them up the first time, and then review them every 90 days after ...
Encyclopedia of Neuroscience (2009)
Volume One by Larry R. Squire
In one such study, subjects viewed a series of 320 landscape photographs and were tested up to 90 days later. Brain activations for recognized pictures were examined at four retention intervals (Figure 4). Consolidation apparently led to a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 90 Days
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 90 Days
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about 90 Days
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of 90 Days!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 90 Days to see it in context!